Today I am posting about another two great oil products that i find very innovative.
These products are:
1. French Florame Anti-aging Oil Serum-natural thick gel serum that turns into a luxurious oil…very rich consistency here combining a large selection of very high quality organic oils. This is a product I highly recommend for winter and for someone who wants a top notch organic anti-aging oil for very dry skin type…just be warned this is very rich but as I already mentioned luxurious at the same time. One of the interesting ingredients here is, Madonna Lily oil extract which helps even out skin tone and have been used in Europe for this purpose since the Middle Ages.
Here is a link to Florame website…this is a french company with a their own concept stores around the world….they offer skincare, body care, hair care and homeopathic products….I will certainly be looking to try more from their Madonna Lily face care range as I find it to be very high quality.
Official info from
A Serum in harmony with Nature
– Cosmebio labeled and certified by Ecocert
– Maximum natural and organic ingredient content
– No paraben or phenoxyethanol
– No Silicon or GMO
– No synthetic colouring agent, no synthetic perfume
– A 100% natural fragrance
– 100% of our bottles and boxes are recyclable
Ingredients : Helianthus Annuus (Sunflower) Seed Oil, Prunus Armeniaca (Apricot) Kernel Oil*, Dicaprylyl Ether, Rosa Rubiginosa Seed Oil*, Glyceryl Isostearate, Isopropyl Isostearate, Polyglyceryl-4 Oleate, Argania Spinosa Kernel Oil*, Polyglyceryl-3 Diisostearate, Polyglyceryl-6 Polyricinoleate, Helianthus Annuus (Sunflower) Hybrid Oil*, Caprylic/Capric Triglyceride, Parfum (Fragrance), Mauritia Flexuosa Fruit Oil*, Glycyrrhiza Glabra (Licorice) Root Extract, Lavandula Stoechas Extract, Pelargonium Graveolens Flower Oil*, Coriandrum Sativum (Coriander) Seed Oil*, Rosmarinus Officinalis (Rosemary) Leaf Extract*, Cymbopogon Martini Oil*, Amyris Balsamifera Bark Oil, Lilium Candidum Bulb Extract*, Lavandula Angustifolia (Lavender) Oil*, Vetiveria Zizanoides Root Oil*, Anthemis Nobilis Flower Oil*, Boswellia Carterii Oil*, Tocopherol, Citronellol, Linalool, Geraniol, Limonene, Citral, Coumarin.
* ingredients from Organic Farming
100% of the total ingredients are from Natural Origin
75% of the total ingredients are from Organic Farming
2. German Arya Laya-double layer oil and alcohol product-balancer, a high quality innovative product in terms of oil application for oily or combination skin types. Don’t be scared of alcohol here as the oil layer is very nourishing and your skin will not feel dry after application, on the other hand if you don’t like too much oil on the skin, the alcohol perfectly balances the oily feel and gives you just enough moisture without over-moisturising oily to combo skin types…what is interesting here is that even though the product is moisturising it also does help to dry out any little pimples because of the high alcohol content….all in all..this is a great product to use for summer….high quality here at a small price of only 16 Euro in Europe and it is also a best selling product for the brand. I highly recommend to try it for oily to combo skin types. I also love this supper pretty packaging:)
Looks like the US Arya Laya store is selling the product for 64 USD????….ouch…I would not pay so much for this product though….the 16 -20 Euro is a fair price for it…
Thank you for reading-your beautyjunkee friend-Lily