Hi guys, today I am sharing info on a very special brand from Switzerland-my new home. This brand is a truly luxury product, delivering great results and products albeit at a premium price though and as all things are in Switzerland….Premium Quality for a Premium Price.
The brand I am talking about is Swisscode. Here is a link to the English website. http://swisscode.net/Home.aspx?ActionType=Manual
I was very lucky to try 4 products from two different ranges that this brand produces. Swisscode Pure and Swisscode Bionic.
This brand has sold out within a 48 hour launch in Switzerland and apparently Cortney Cox and Jennifer Anniston are both using the product.
Here is my full Review and Demo of the products.
I got 3 serums from the Swisscode Pure range, these are super concentrated active serums that use a high percentage of a few clinically proven ingredients guaranteed to deliver results as promised.
Official info on the 3 serums from the Swisscode Pure range.
Swisscode Pure Hyaluron
Plumps and hydrates for a boost of radiance
Highly concentrated Hyaluronic acid, a substance produced naturally in every cell of the body, moisturises and firms the skin.
- Deeply hydrates and plumps for visible radiance
- Improves skin elasticity, reducing the appearance of wrinkles and fine lines
- Helps improve absorption of Vitamin C for fresher, more youthful looking skin
- Leaves skin looking and feeling soft and firmer.
THIS ONE IS MY SUPER FAVORITE AND IS GOING ON MY MUST-HAVE PAGE
Swisscode Vitamin F Forte
Nourishes and replenishes moisture in dry, dehydrated skin
Vitamin F Forte beautifully nourishes dry skin.
- Works with your skin’s natural defences to boost moisture and leave skin soft
- Reduces water loss, making skin more supple
- Actively regenerates the skin’s lipid system to form a protective barrier to lock in moisture
- Soothes and clams dry to very dry skin.
Swisscode Pure Milk Peptide Complex
Restores natural radiance for all skin types
Swisscode Milk Peptide Complex uses a concentrated active ingredient derived from milk, to revive dull skin for a visible boost of radiance when you need it.
- Stimulates cell renewal with a natural, active ingredient
- Improves skin structure and surface for smoother, younger looking skin
- Makes skin soft, firmer and luminous for a more youthful glow
- Visibly reduces the appearance of fine lines and wrinkles with a plumping effect.
Now I want to talk about the Bionic range…this is truly amazing and out of so many things that I have tried unlike like any other product, it has addictive texture and the results that I get from it are worth the price.
In summary Bionic Range includes highly concentrated products based on pure Stem Cells.
The product I got was SwissCode Bionic Age Control-this is another Must have Product for me…a little goes along way and whilst I normaly dont keep 200 USD products around…this is truly worth a splurge.
In my opinion the texture is amazing, the smell is addictive and the result is immediate and long-lasting skin elasticity that has to be tried to be believed…especially my strong recommendation is to couple it with the Vitamin F serum…to basically significantly decrease expression lines overnight due to unbeliveable skin elasticity a combination of these two products provides and wake up to a completely fresh complexion.
Swisscode Bionic Age Control
Refining complex reduces the appearance of lines and wrinkles
High concentrations of active ingredients work in harmony with your skin to stimulate cell regeneration, refine the surface of the skin and visibly reduce the appearance of fine lines and wrinkles.
- Stimulates the skin’s natural collagen production, improving skin texture and elasticity.
To sum up today’s write up I would strongly recommend to try at least vitamin F serum, it does come in 2 sizes and to try the Bionic Elixir (in my opinion, this is truly and Elixir-in terms of mystically delivering those hard-to-find turn back the clock results, practically overnight)
Your friend-the beautyjunkee-Lily