Today I am reviewing two Japanese products from Sana which is a direct competitor of the very much loved Hada Labo.
Both products are under 20 USD and are available from Ebay-alphabeautyuk store (which is my Go-to store for Japanese products from Ebay-sent via registered mail from Honk Kong)-over 3000 product listings here….always very reliable.
Right from the start I would like to say that both products were disappointing to me, even though the Collagen Mist is not a bad product, it is nice…but simply not amazing…given all the raves on the net about this Pink line from Sana. Nevertheless…I am still curious about this brand and will try the Blue series from this line which also contain the Salmon placenta extract and are designed to me more moisturizing. I have posted a brief official overview of both products below as well as a more detailed demonstration and explanation about the products in my video.
Sana Japan Hadanomy Collagen Mist-in my opinion,given the very promising product composition described below, I don’t think this product has delivered the great moisture and collagen boosting benefits it is advertising to give to your skin.
Sana Japan Nameraka Honpo Soy Isoflavone Astaxanthin Lotion Toner-
-(THIS PRODUCT IS A TOTAL MISS FOR ME AND IT ALSO HEAVILY SMELLS OF ALCOHOL)
This is the super new skincare series based on the best selling SANA “Soy Isoflavone” formula, plus Astaxanthin (蝦青素) ingredient, which is widely used by most famous brands in Japanese beauty industry.
1. Soybean Isoflavone
– moisturize your skin effectively and regain its elasticity
2. Soybean Extracts
– as supplement for extra mositurizing performance
– an excellent anti-oxidant supplement that helps fight the signs of aging and regain skin elasticity
4. Lift Polymer
– it contains “lift polymer” which forms a network stretchable structure to fit your skin surface for advanced nourishment
5. Vitamin Bs
– an important element for maintaining fine skin complexion
6. No fragrance. Mineral Oil Free.
Thank you for reading-your beautyjunkee friend-lily