Today I am reviewing a pretty Famous product-Laneige Perfect Renew Skin Refiner-Ex from a very famous Korean brand-Laneige under the Amore Pacific umbrella.
Laneige means “snow” in French and one thing about Laneige is that they used “water science” technology to help woman achieve radiant, dewy skin. Basically this brand is famous for full-poof high quality products in the luxury market segment whilst still being fairly reasonable priced….but are more expensive then your standard Korean pricing category….which is ranging from 10 USD to 30 USD max.
The brand is extremely popular in Asia and is also well known outside of Korea…their Water Sleeping Pack-EX is the number 1 sleeping mask sold in Asia which I have previously reviewed…and it comes from the same Perfect Renew Range that the Skin Refiner-Ex comes from. The whole range is geared towards preventing early signs of ageing. If you would like to learn more about this brand…I have included their Global website here:
Here is a huge pic of the Water Sleeping Pack-EX I got from a DHGate seller (you can see my review of this mask in the Laneige Category)
Official product Info
Perfect Renew Skin Refiner_EX 120ml/4oz
- A skin refining & rejuvenating toner
- With a lightweight, watery-gel texture
- Helps improve dryness, roughness & dull complexion caused by aging & environmental damages
- Contains seven oligosacharides ingredients & Hyaluronic Acid to hydrate & firm skin
- Ceramide repair water fills up between dead cells and addressing dryness, a cause of aging, and helping effective elements be absorbed deep into the skin.
- Blended with Himalaya Snow Water, rich in snow minerals
- Delivers nutrition & vitality to the skin
- Skin appears suppler, sleeker, more translucent & younger looking
I have to agree with all of the above claims in my personal experience from using this product, however I suppose there is a level at which all of the above is achieved and whilst I have noted all of the above effects on my skin, I cant say that the overall result warrants a must have category for me as far as this product is concerned. I will highly recommend though to experience this product….as a solid performing product in the anti-ageing category, as well as also do explore this brand….I most certainly will and my next most likely purchase is going to be the Laneige Perfect Renew Waterbank Essence which is another famous product from this range. I am hoping that it will have a better performance then the mask and the skin refiner I have now tried.
I got Laneige Perfect Renew Skin Refiner-Ex from http://www.straberrynet.com for 34 USD…the brand is also available for direct purchase from Gmarket though their mini-store I have already signed up for.
Here is my review and demo of the product:)