Today I am posting about my new favorite online shopping portal for Korean Beauty products.
It is Korean Gmarket (this is basically Korean Amazon)
I am so addicted to it now, that I am buying beauty products from there in quantities of over 5kg:)…yes I am crazy…hahahah….just check out my video and the pics below
What I love about it
1. Great site-easy to navigate-all in English-payment in US dollars
2. Many of the Korean top brands are registered directly on the Gmarket-this means the lowest prices directly from the manufacturer
3. Lowest prices possible….it is like shopping in Korea because you are buying directly from the brand most of the time.
4. Amazing package deals-watch my video where I show an anti-ageing set of 6 products purchased for 29 USD-ridiculously good deal for great quality products (Collagen Anti Wrinkle set from Skin House)
5. Many sellers often put many gifts with purchase…I am often getting many full size products and this is how I discovered my new favorite cleanser-Scinic Aqua Cleansing water EX which is on my Must Have Page-I now have two full sizes of these products sent to my as gifts:)
6. Super fast shipping…buy from many different shops which send the goods to a central warehouse which then combines all the goods in one box and ships it to your home for a reasonable fee
7. Products are delivered to my apartment on the 6th day after I hit the buy button…this is coming from Korea to Switzerland-which is obviously a fair distance away.
8. Products sent via registered mail through EMS which I can easily track immediately with Swisspost website.
9. Great customer service-I had a question which was answered in perfect English in 24 hours via email.
10. So many great loyalty programs…they will confuse you:)
11. Again…the prices and the quantity of products is amazing…many of these brands are not available on Ebay or they have a much smaller range on Ebay…just type in word “snail” to come up with over 3500 listings for snail products alone.
My final recommendation is…
if you are buying sample lots or buying a couple of products–go Ebay as many Korean sellers there combine shipping and ship for Free or ship registered mail for just 2.50
if you are buying skincare sets and lots of products–Gmarket is Best :)-lowest product prices make the shipping charge worthwhile
Here are my purchases